What do Successful People do?
Most Successful people in the world share one thing in common.?
After reading several books by some of the most successful people in the world I realized they all have some kind of Morning Routine.
From Oprah to Tony Robbins many successful people have a similar Morning Routine. Waking up early is key it gives you enough time to fit in your routine and still make it to where ever it is you have to be work, meeting, school etc.
Morning Routine Tips
A good morning Routine usually starts with a work out something to get the blood pumping and the endorphins going. Excercise is a huge part creating the energy and stamina needed for the day especially if you are busy all day. Working out also puts you in a good mood through out the day.
Another great part of the morning routine is Prayer/ Meditation. Meditation and Prayer are a great way to clear the mind and prepare your self spiritually and mentally for what ever comes your way. Meditation and prayer also helps create a positive mind frame throughout the day. I use it as a time to visualize my day and my desired results.
Consistency is KEY
The hardest part of any routine is sticking to it and that’s what separates the successful people from the average.
It’s not as simple as doing your routine once in a while that will do the trick, but making sure that it is an essential part of your everyday life.
Start training your self immediately to wake up early, work out, meditate and pray. Try to master each part and you will see a change in your life.
Tips for Meditation:
1. Pick a spot other then your bedroom, somewhere peaceful and that you can not easily be distracted.
2. Research good breathing Tecniques for meditation
3. Find what’s comfortable for you eyes open or close. Try both until you see what’s better for you
4. If you find it hard to concentrate use music. Pandora has a few meditation and Ambient music stations I use
5. Put phone on silent. Don’t let a phone call or text ruin your meditation time.
If you find this post valuable feel free to SIGN UP to follow my Blog and get a free Gift!
“Your Success is Important to me”-Tone