Grant Cardone is an American Entrepreneur, Author, Motivational Speaker, Real Estate Investor, and Sales Trainer. He is the owner and operator
of various companies such as the Cardone Group,Cardone Acquisitions, and Cardone Enterprises.
• “Never lower your target; increase your actions.”
• “Anyone that suggests to do less is either not a real friend or confused.”
• “Small thinking has and always will be punished in one way or another.”
• “There’s no shortage of money, only of people thinking big enough.”
Patrick Bet-David is the CEO of the
PHP Agency and host of the popular YouTube Channel Valuetainment. He teaches the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and personal development while inspiring people to break from limiting beliefs or other constraints and achieve their dreams. It has been referred to as “the best channel for entrepreneurs.”
• “In the end your success will speak for itself.”
• “A talented entrepreneur with bad habits eventually becomes an employee. An average employee with great habits can eventually become a great entrepreneur.”
• “The downside is that a person spends $20 to watch that hero instead of being that hero himself.”
• “We never feel completely ready for life’s big decisions; but in taking the leap, we push ourselves to the next level.”
Ray Higdon is a two time best selling author and a former #1 income earner in a network marketing company that he joined while he was in foreclosure. He has shared the stage with Tony
Robbins, Bob Proctor, Les Brown,
Robert Kiyosaki and many more.
Ray and his wife no longer build a network marketing company so they can better serve the profession as
coaches, speakers and trainers.
• “Life is too short to worry about what others say or think about you. Have fun and give them something to talk abut.”
• “Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.”
• “You won’t learn anything new if you think you already know
• “You did not wake up today to be mediocre.”
• “Be stronger than your excuses.”
David Goggins is an American
ultramarathon runner, ultra-distance cyclist, triathlete, motivational speaker and author. He is a retired United States Navy SEAL and former United States Air Force Tactical Air Control Party member who served in the War in Afghanistan and the Iraq War.
• “It’s easier to accept the fact that you’re just not good enough. We all have a lot more than we think we have.”
• “You have to build calluses on your brain just like how you build calluses on your hands. Callus your mind through pain and suffering.”
• “In order for me to be the person that I wanted to become, I saw myself as the
weakest person (that God) ever created.
I wanted to change that into being the
hardest man ever created.”
Subscribe to my blog and receive weekly Marketing and Lead Generation Tips SIGN UP
“Your Success is Important to me”-Tone