Stick To The Basics
With so many sales gurus, trainings and the advancement of technology sometimes we get away from the simple steps in sales. We forget as Entrepreneurs that the number one activity in our business is getting people to like us and eventually trust us. Once people like you and trust you they are willing to open up and let you influence them on a buying decision. As I started reading more and more I discovered I was getting away from the simple everyday things to build my Network and influence.
Readers are Leaders
One of the best selling books of all time is How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
In this book Dale Carnegie goes into details of practical ways people can build more friends and influence more people.
Some of them are everyday things that we forget to do in our every day life that can have a huge impact on your business, personal life, and relationships. In one of the chapters he discusses six ways to get people to like you.
6 Ways to Get People to Like You
1. Be genuinely interested in other people
3. Remember that a person’s name is to that person the Sweetest and most important sound in any language
4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves
5. Talk in terms of the other person’s interest
6. Make the other person feel Important and do it sincerely
If you find this post valuable feel free to SIGN UP to follow my Blog and get a free Gift!
“Your Success is Important to me”-Tone